ADU Permit Set
ADU Permit Set provides complete construction plans ("blueprints") customized for your ADU project and the requirements for your city, ready to submit for permit.
Typically $1,250 to $2,250 per project.
ADU Permit Set Includes:
- Customizable light-wood framing construction ADU design, 1-2 stories. (Code: CBC 2016)
- Proposed ADU floor plans and elevations.
- Foundation, framing & structural plans.
- Electrical, plumbing and mechanical plans.
- Doors, windows, appliances schedules.
- Finalized project site plan.
- Title 24 energy code certification report.
* ADU Design Report required for final price quote, typical price range of $1,250 to $2,250 per project.
** Services for requirements not included in your ADU Permit Set may be sourced through Hausable or directly from providers on an as required basis. Pricing for such services is determined by third party providers and Hausable does not mark up such services.
*** This service is only available for order once an ADU Design Report has been performed for the property. Pricing will be calculated depending on the requirements, style, location and complexity of the design. Not all properties will be offered this option, particularly if the report determines that, for example, variances are likely to be required for project approval, or requirements for the ADU project are substantially more customized than a standard residential design.
With your ADU Permit Set, you or your contractor will be fully prepared to submit your project for permitting at your city. We'll continue to update the plans as the city requires in order to reach approval of your project.